| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,845 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin have an even date of issue? I took this question the wrong way, and I forgot I asked the 2005 question  When I read that I thought it was narrowing down the coin not the year. I took it as the date range of the specific issue not the coin(even though it says coin) so the only issue I saw with an even date range for the whole issue was the one I posted. Wording can confuse me 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Keith, I have no room in that gallery. Maxed it out about a year ago, so I have 1000s of coins that are not in there. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Hey Triggersmob, I have a coin suggestion you could do, the one over in the go-fish thread, but that would be way too easy...  Pick anything you like of course 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Shouldn't be too hard.  Come on.....he only knows how to take pics of 1 side......you can't expect too much.  . Let's start without him.  . Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs graced Canadian coinage?  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
You guys pick on me and I'll make it very hard for you. Quote: Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs graced Canadian coinage? What is graced Canadian coinage? Quote: Come on.....he only knows how to take pics of 1 side Check the go-fish thread. 
Edited by triggersmob 07/21/2022 04:58 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: What is graced Canadian coinage? It's the tips you get after you bless a meal.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
Quote: hat is graced Canadian coinage? I think it's the godless coinage so 1911. Edit: based on the designer it's the 1967 coinage
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/21/2022 05:39 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Edit: based on the designer it's the 1967 coinage I thought that might be the case, but couldn't find any reference to "graced". Quote: Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs graced Canadian coinage? (1967)...NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts |
.issued the last answer.
Was this coin minted post 2000?
Edited by Wrekkdd 07/21/2022 06:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin minted post 2000? YES
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs graced Canadian coinage?  Would that not be 1967-2020
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
I'm confused. If we are talking about the 1967 coins, then from what I read, he designed them in 1965-1966.
Anyway, it's after 2000 now.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin around when the Alex Colville designs graced Canadian coinage? In the above sentence "designs" is a noun and "graced" is a verb. i.e. to appear on
Edited by OzLeigh 07/21/2022 08:06 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin distributed through Woolworth supermarkets?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,845 |