Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,899Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  06:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess the 2019 United Kingdom 10P 5th portrait (English breakfast variety)

Your guess is incorrect.


Quote:
I guess UK 2018 10p E for English Breakfast

Your guess is incorrect.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  06:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well 4 coins left, my bad timing messed up, other wise after the 19th question was asked count have asked about year and been down to 3 coins.

O well, guess it's down to 2018-2019 F or G.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  06:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
trig would love it if the remaining 2 guessers go for the G coins.
Edited by OzLeigh
07/22/2022 06:41 am
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  07:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
trig would love it if the remaining 2 guessers go for the G coins.

I would indeed.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many active guesses are there on here? Wonder if trig will end up with a round 2.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
O well, guess it's down to 2018-2019 F or G.

or maybe not.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is a 2019 10 Pence - Elizabeth II 5th portrait; G - Greenwich Mean Time
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess is a 2019 10 Pence - Elizabeth II 5th portrait; G - Greenwich Mean Time




If you guys don't mind I think I'm going to stick around around here for a bit

Super happy I found this thread and hope you can put up with me.

Edit: my auto correct likes to change "put" into "our"
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/22/2022 2:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6871 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If you guys don't mind I think I'm going to stick around around here for a bit

Not at all. I hope I win. So, I can add my Geography twist
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh this is good. I'm out so trig told me the coin. He knows I'll keep it fair. He's given you all you need.


Quote:
If you guys don't mind I think I'm going to stick around around here for a bit


Cool. I will say, we are a team here with one goal, beat the GM. It's not a race. We don't need to rush things. You're still a rookie here, so you get some breaks. Don't hog all the questions with your enthusiasm. You should note, the long time players stop after asking 3 questions in a day to give someone else time to get in. You'll feel good about this as you gain experience. Just remember, when you're GM, we're after you. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I hope I win.


Since when? . Take that back! .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess is a 2019 10 Pence - Elizabeth II 5th portrait; G - Greenwich Mean Time



Quote:
I hope I win.

Sorry Keith, you're not a winner this time.


Quote:
If you guys don't mind I think I'm going to stick around around here for a bit

Yeah, stick around cobber, great to have you here.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on guys, this is easy.
If you don't beat me, I will want to know why not.
Pillar of the Community
mrwhatisit's Avatar
United States
3006 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess a 2018 10 pence, letter F, Fish and Chips

I'll see if that does it, but probably not...

We like you playing along Wrekkdd
Edited by mrwhatisit
07/22/2022 8:14 pm
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9815 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2022  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess a 2018 10 pence, letter F, Fish and Chips

I love fish and chips, but that is not my coin sorry.
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,899Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.21 seconds to rattle this change. Forums