| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,440 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Looks like Keith is on to it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"Thanks for tuning in folks.....you'll be glad you did.....Now is the opportunity to own 1 of these Tall Tale Treasures......Only 50 cents and this magnificent funny money note can be yours......Get it while you can......once they're gone, they're gone........." Seriously, for 50 cents and shipping. I have a link. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Looks like Keith is on to it. If I am, My work here is done 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 100 dollars Monopoly money. Quote: My work here is done Don't knock off early. Finish the job! Otherwise in 21 and a half hours time we will be guessing what loonie's cat had for breakfast. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Don't knock off early. Finish the job! You've been told. And I will just bite my tongue on that note.....  . Quote: I guess 100 dollars Monopoly money. Not the note. 100 is correct, 100 Bucks as a matter of fact. Be happy, you're not the next GM. I think keith should step up to the plate and wear his BIG boy pants........and finish the job. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: what loonie's cat had for breakfast. Her kibble. She won't eat anything else. Wet or dry. She does eat when I make my lunch every morning. It's our bonding time. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Ok fine  May be wrong, not sure how many different of these things were made My guess is this (best image I can find 
Edited by Keith67 08/07/2022 11:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: My guess is this (best image I can find No. Not my note. I never knew of this one, may have changed year by year. Dagnabbitt. You were supposed to win. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 08/07/2022 12:25 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: You were supposed to win. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
 . You guys want the link?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: You guys want the link? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 08/08/2022 05:06 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I think our 24 hours is up. Time to move on to the next challenge.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I had a ball with that round. Here's the pic's of the one I have. By the way, I have NO idea how I ended up with it.   Quote: Keep them coming Loonie. Nice change of pace We need a break like that every now and then. I'd have rather got my 1st win with a real coin, so lets give this one a try.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I'm still not sure why you need 2 hands to hold it.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,440 |