| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,472 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is the colour on this coin red? Yes. 14/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is this coin sports themed?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin sports themed? Yes. 15/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I think we are down to 3 coins. My guess is Cindy Klassen Canada 25c colourised. KM#1065a.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: My guess is Cindy Klassen Canada 25c colourised. KM#1065a. Not my coin. You're out.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Is your quarter mens hockey themed?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is your quarter mens hockey themed? Yes. 16/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I guess Mens Hockey Canada 2009 colorized quarter 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I guess Mens Hockey Canada 2009 colorized quarter You may think so, but not my coin. You're out.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Wo, man, Canada must be short on success if they were still commemorating a 2002 gold medal in 2009  I guess 2009 Canada 25 cents wo"mens" ice hockey colourised KM#1064a
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: were still commemorating a 2002 gold medal in 2009
Wanna know why? Well I'll tell ya. The story of the "lucky loonie". A loon dollar was frozen into the ice by the "Rink Master" while building the pad. Yes he was Canadian. We took home gold for the men and the wo"men". Loonie luck was working then.  . Quote: I guess 2009 Canada 25 cents wo"mens" ice hockey colourised KM#1064a Not my coin. You're out.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I think we are down to 3 coins. And loonie just took them out.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts |
My guess is the 2017 Stanley Cup Canadian Quarter
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote:I guess Mens Hockey Canada 2009 colorized quarter  I'm not sure, but I don't think they "quarters" in Canada
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm not sure, but I don't think they "quarters" in Canada Quote:Quote: Is your quarter men's hockey themed? Yes His Royal Canadianess seems to think they do 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,472 |