All right folks here it is.
You knew early it was a Canadian circulating commem dated between 2001 and 2012.
Then you narrowed it down to what you thought was a single coin with this series of Q's.
12. Is the diameter of this coin between 23mm to 24mm?...Yes
13. Is this coin "coloured" ?...Yes
14. Is the colour on this coin red?... Yes
15. Is this coin sports themed?...Yes
16. Is your quarter mens hockey themed?... Yes
You narrowed it down to the men's hockey and you were correct! But there is 2 of these coins.
I'm surprised you guys didn't argue that there was no other choice. Did you run out of self confidence? I'd of had the GM up on the rug in no time. There is no other option for a coloured men's hockey, except a variety.

.
Now, how many times did I drop the "silver" hint. There is a silver coloured version of this coin. Seems no one looked it up on Numista. If you had of, you'd have read this in the comments.....
Quote:
Comments
The last '2' of '2002' is raised on the hockey player's leg, whereas it is engraved around the '2' on most colorized coins.
Most....not all. We call them raised or incused 2. The mintage for the Colourized Raised 2 is unknown, but must be low considering the premium it carries.
When keith quoted the comments from the incused coin site, I thought for sure he'd just take a peak at the....silver.....one. But he missed it.
Then trig said he couldn't find it on CandC. What? I know now why. He thought the coin was still a mystery, just look again trig, it's right there.
So now you get your spankings.

. How could it have been a different coin? trig guessed before you knew it was a men's hockey so he get's a pass because he was almost correct having it down to 3. We know there is really 4. Mrwii guessed the correct coin, but not my coin. The correct guess would need a description of the raised 2. Sorry, but it's true. Should have looked at the silver coin too.

Raised too or incused?

. Oz was cool with the little twist, made sense though, so why not. Good try Oz.

. So now "all 3" coloured coins have been guessed. Then it was forgotten.

. DrP guessed out of the date range and Ed gave us a shrug.

kieth is still helping me find my mind. Thanks brother....didn't I have a "map" somewhere with it's "location". "Better start in '67 Marty?"...."You betcha Doc."

.
If you were convinced that there was only 1 coin, a quick google search or
ebay would have told you. I found it no problem. Get some confidence would ya.
There, that's that. Here is the coin or 3.


I'm gonna win the next round too. And I'll raise you a toonie.

.