| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,520 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing larger than 40mm Way too big brother.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is this thing made of silver?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing made of silver? Yup. You're getting there. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
So are we just looking for a cull silver coin 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: So are we just looking for a cull silver coin No, not a coin, that's been eliminated. Maybe some sort of small silver round. If it is round. Is this thing round in shape?
Edited by triggersmob 08/13/2022 10:16 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Confirmed round earlier. Figure out how big it is is the next step to the answer. 3 dimensions remember.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 08/13/2022 10:17 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Losing track of the Q & As. Need a summary.
Is this thing larger than 20mm diameter?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this thing larger than 20mm diameter? Still too big brother. Now get the grains out. Or figure out how "round" it is.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess a 9mm silver bullet
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I thought this was a "yes or no" answer game.  I will say "I don't know" should be "maybe" Loonie is this a silver round shot?
Edited by Keith67 08/13/2022 11:05 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: I stopped counting. Im counting  And if you go over 20. We will put an * next to your Three-Peat 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I guess a 9mm silver bullet You get the win. Size is relative. "silver bullet" wins it. I have a 1 troy ounce silver bullet here, 999 fine. Pic's to come when the better half gets home. Thank you Oz. I'm having a nap now. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Size is relative I disagree. Bigger is better 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm having a nap now What, Christmas has come early! I thought your reign would stretch into September at least.  Ok, I have a coin. Yes it is a coin! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I disagree. Bigger is better Never heard that complaint before.  Quote: Christmas has come early! I'll say.  . Is this a circulation coin?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,520 |