| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,660 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before 1985? 18. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1982? I'm just messing around now. Before I guess
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued after 1982? 19. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
My guess is a Swiss 5 Francs Ernest Ansermet in proof KM#62
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a Swiss 5 Francs Ernest Ansermet in proof KM#62
Winner winner cookie dinner! (I will post the coin later this evening)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Good luck I think I'm ready 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Quote: I think I'm ready That implies a possible rock again, so... Was your object around before 1700? 
Edited by mrwhatisit 08/17/2022 6:41 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is the coin made of mostly precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:I think I'm ready  I don't think it's a coin. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5296 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a Swiss 5 Francs Ernest Ansermet in proof KM#62 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Nice Ed. Oz is kicking herself now. Or....is she.  . I will not be guessing this round, I don't have the time if I win. Fri. Sat booked, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers show Sunday.  Took Monday off though. A bit of a train ride home.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Was your object around before 1700? No Quote: Is the coin made of mostly precious metal? Yes Quote: I don't think it's a coin. It's just not listed on Numista 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I wonder if it's not on Numista because it's too new.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Edited by mrwhatisit 08/18/2022 05:37 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: I wonder if it's not on Numista because it's too new..... or maybe another silver bullet. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,660 |