| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,706 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
A "socks" show would be awesome!  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'll burn one on my gut......
Does this coin weigh 1 Oz.?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin weigh 1 Oz.? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'll bet it's not gold then.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Someone please use the last question 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I know I said I wasn't guessing, but taking keith down is needed. My guess is a 2022 500 Togrog Mongolia Woodland Spirits Deer 1oz Silver Proof Coin. Quote:Someone please use the last question  Well save that one, thank you.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: My guess is a 2022 500 Togrog Mongolia Woodland Spirits Deer 1oz Silver Proof Coin. Winner   Have fun at the concert. But not too much fun 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Good round folks. Nice coin keith. Never knew you were into this stuff.  . You are in limbo for a while while I find something, but that may happen after a nap. I didn't even want to guess, let alone win.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote:I didn't even want to guess, let alone win. .  Sometimes you have to bite the bullet 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection: http://goccf.com/t/303507
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Nice coin Keith. Well done Loonie, bring on the next round.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Sometimes you have to bite the bullet I'll bite the bullet tomorrow. Still covid negative, so I don't care how crappy I feel, I'm not missing the show. I warned you guys, I was time strapped, so next round hits on Monday morning forum time. I'll probably be in a great mood,  , so I might take it easy on ya's.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Come on Loonie, I'm going through withdrawals.
I just received a new coin to use for next time I win.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Running on little sleep, but lots of adrenalin still. Nuf said, let us begin, as I said, should be easy. Maybe even a repeat......
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Canada?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,706 |