| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,724 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Welcome back OzLeigh. Were have you been hiding. Yeah, I can't remember what Loonie has played up to now and I certainly ain't going to scroll back through the pages.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is the denomination of this coin $5 or less? Yes. 8/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Where have you been hiding Like loonie I took a long weekend and spent most of it worrying that I had covid (I don't think I really do) Is this coin larger than a normal circulation coin of the same denomination?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Like loonie I took a long weekend and spent most of it worrying that I had covid (I don't think I really do) Glad you, and Loonie, are OK.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: Anyone else having trouble remembering all the crap treasure loonie has inflicted on us in the past....  There were so many  Was this coin issued before 2017?
Edited by Keith67 08/23/2022 11:49 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin larger than a normal circulation coin of the same denomination? No. And it's not crap either.  Welcome back Oz, glad you're on the mend. Quote: Was this coin issued before 2017? No. 10/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin $2 or less?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is the denomination of this coin $2 or less? Yes. 11/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: it's not crap either Only joking loonie.  You might have noticed that the coins I use ARE crap. I don't want to encourage anyone to track down where I live so they can help themselves to my treasures.  loonie, have you used this coin on this thread before?  Maybe we can track this coin down by page numbers of this thread and make loonie do all the work. 
Edited by OzLeigh 08/23/2022 10:20 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: have you used this coin on this thread before? No Oz. I searched my posted images and can't find this one. I can't believe you fell for it. And by the way, nobody wants your crap. Just like nobody want's my crap. Now keith and trigs crap might be a different story.  . 12/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: have you used this coin on this thread before?
No Oz That's a shame. It would have only taken 8 questions to narrow it down to 4 or 5 pages with you being the one to have to find which page it was on in the first place.  Keith has reused coins before (whether deliberately or not only he knows)
Edited by OzLeigh 08/23/2022 10:20 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: keith and trigs crap might be a different story. that is why I mainly collect circulation coins. Not much high end stuff at my place. Is this coin a 50c or $1 denomination?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin a 50c or $1 denomination? Yes. 13/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin $1?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Is the denomination of this coin $1? Yes. 14/20
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,724 |