| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,021 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Steve stole my guess. Thanks You snooze, you loose. Oh, wait I snoozed. Maybe I will loose then and you will still have a chance. I thought this would all be over by now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
That was mine too! So what happens now....if it's correct, all 3 of us are GM....if incorrect we're all out.  .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: I'm off to bed soon, so I'll guess Poland Y#684 Poland 2 Zlote History of Polish popular music. Triggersmob is the winner of this round! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Nice coin Ed. I had to look up Nordic Gold. To bad you didn't hook us on the composition. Still, pretty cool. Snoozin'.....ya right.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Nice coin Ed. I had to look up Nordic Gold. To bad you didn't hook us on the composition. Still, pretty cool. While working on my Coin Set of Composers, I found out that Poland had minted coins featuring classical and modern composers alike. Both in silver and nordic gold. Since I am more partial to classical music than pop music, I opted to have the coins with the classic composers in silver and the coins with the modern composers (pop music) in nordic gold.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
A lucky guess by me. It was a musician coin, so I thought it was a good option.
Ok, I have a coin. No, OzLeigh it's not from Woolworths. :)
Let the questions begin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this a standard circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Is this a standard circulation coin? YES
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1950?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before 1950? NO
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin greater than 1 unit of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 22mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Is the denomination of this coin greater than 1 unit of currency? NO Quote:
Is this coin smaller than 22mm? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
1. Is this a standard circulation coin? Yes 2. Was this coin issued before 1950? No 3. Is the denomination of this coin greater than 1 unit of currency? No 4. Is this coin smaller than 22mm? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin less than half the unit of currency?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,021 |