| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,302 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
And I was worried about stalling the game on a weekend. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Does the GM lose if they don't reply within 24 hours...
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
19 Is this coin dated before 1646? YES
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Sorry guys... work was longer than expected...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
We'll let you off Skeleton.
We only have 1 question left and still quite a few coins left in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
France thaler KM#24 1640, 1641, 1642 (rarity index 97) German thaler KM#77 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643, 1644, 1645 (rarity index 78) German thaler KM#146 1640HS, 1640LW, 1641, 1642,1643 (rarity index 92) Poland taler N#98719 1640 (3 options), 1641 (5 options), 1642 (5 options), 1643 (2 options), 1644 (2 options) (rarity index 97) Poland taler N#125616 1643, 1644, 1645 (rarity index 97)
34 options and half of those are Poland N#98719.
Edited by triggersmob 09/24/2022 8:14 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Heheheha. this one is hard to guess due to all of the possibilities. 1642 Augsburg 1 Thaler   2nd time around, will be a little easier. The coin is ready.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Skeleton, you're not supposed to show us yet. That took away all our fun. Nice coin though. Due to rarity index I was leaning towards that coin, although I probably would gave guessed 1641.
|
|
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts |
Oh no! I'm sorry! I thought that's what you meant by "we'll let you off" I guess I got a bit confused. If anyone else wants to be game master due to my incompetence they can.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Impressive coin skeletonwizard8, but I'm surprised to see it so soon. I thought triggersmob must have guessed it when I scrolled down and saw the photos. Quote: If anyone else wants to be game master due to my incompetence they can I for one forgive you if that is the caliber of coin you have to offer. 
Edited by OzLeigh 09/25/2022 01:24 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this new coin composed of silver?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1700?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
We haven't seen that before, a GM throwing in the towel. Nice coin, and you can be GM again....no problem.  . Is all, or some of, the issuing country north of the equator?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Is the diameter of the coin greater than 28mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,302 |