| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,558 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Single year issue, was a good question
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: triggersmob, have you sent loonie any Aussie dollar coins lately... Hey, I'm the one with the answers here, you leave him out if it. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Single year issue, was a good question I thought I had eliminated all A-Z coins and was down to 6 coins. All I did was burn a question and a make fool of myself (again) 
Edited by OzLeigh 10/08/2022 07:42 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: you leave him out of it You 2 better not be in cahoots (again) 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ok, I will ask loonie
Did triggersmob send you this coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: I thought I had eliminated all A-Z coins and was down to 6 coins. I'm missing something 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
There isn't enough room in cahoots for the both of us.
11. Did triggersmob send you this coin? No. (not this one).
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: triggersmob, have you sent loonie any Aussie dollar coins lately... I can neither confirm nor deny.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I'm missing something No, for a moment I thought 2019 and 2022 were out and 2021 was in, hence that 2021 question. (It's the other way around)  I saw that big red R and thought redback spider (but that's a 2021 coin)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Why would loonie have an Australian dollar coin unless triggersmob sent it to him...
Keith do you have any non-silver Aussie coins...
Was this coin issued in Canada?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Why would loonie have an Australian dollar coin Because I'm a discerning numismatist that's why. Now I have 26 new ones to play with. I have learned that they don't fit Canadian rolls. Quote: Keith do you have any non-silver Aussie coins... Leave him out of it too. Boy, you're pushing it today.  . Getting worried perhaps..... 12. Was this coin issued in Canada? Yup. Gotta keep you guys practiced up. Used to only take 1 Q. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/08/2022 08:20 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I can neither confirm nor deny. That's the facts Jack. I had to tell him what he sent. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Used to take only 1 Q I wasn't around to ask the first question 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 2022?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,558 |