| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,620 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Quote: Looks like 2015 - 2016 are the only year in play now. I got it at 14 15 16
Edited by Keith67 10/09/2022 09:59 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 12 questions: listed on Numista under coins  not a circulating coin  not issued before 2014  not issued in 2019 or later  Roger Federer did not win a Grand Slam tournament the year this coin was issued  issued in Oceania  not silver  diameter not less than 29mm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Whenever I try to just say Oceania in numista, it does not work... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Life's just not fair. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9819 Posts |
Quote: I got it at 14 15 16 That's correct, my bad. It was late.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Is this coin dated 2015? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Is this coin composed of aluminum-bronze?
(If not, then I am not too familiar with numista...)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Is this coin composed of aluminium-bronze? Yes (mrwhatisit you are aware Oceania is not a country...)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Oh, I know fully that Oceania is not a country (a smorgasbord of lots of island clusters  ), just had to wonder if numista would just lump all the coins in Oceania together, but apparently they don't.  Is your coin themed with cats?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Is your coin themed with cats? No 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I guess a Tuvalu 2015 1 dollar theme of Love is in the air...
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Edited by OzLeigh 10/09/2022 8:37 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Never thought I would see a heart shaped hot air balloon put on a coin, colored at that   Interesting coin there Oz  I have a number of coins that I have picked out in my collection specifically for this game  ; this is one of them... We will see how this round goes 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this thing listed on Numista as a standard circulation coin?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,620 |