| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,747 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
16. Quote: Is the denomination of this coin 1 dollar? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Ok keith, I'll drop it.. Here's a new one.....
Is the spot price for the precious metal that makes up this coin greater than $100.00 US per troy ounce?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 10/16/2022 08:17 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Remember when I was ridiculed for suggesting you could come up with the coin without playing "guess the country"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
I'm at 11, including 2 which are gold plated, which I would be leaning towards.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I didn't ask what colour the coin was You didn't ask about the composition of the coin either.
Edited by OzLeigh 10/16/2022 08:26 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
I was thinking about a bullion value question earlier. I bet its not listed
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Is the spot price for the precious metal that makes up this coin greater than $100.00 US per Troy ounce I believe I said it contains gold, so YES
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
keith and trig, I worded the last Q to tell us if it's made of gold......I'm with you trig....one of the Aussie coins.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin 0.5 of a unit of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"the precious metal that makes up this coin" , does not include any plating.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin round? I think the answer to my question might answer that.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Is the denomination of this coin 0.5 of a unit of currency? Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Is this coin round? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,747 |