| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,951 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Is the sub type KM#398.9?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
17.) Is the sub type KM#389.9? Yes  now which one 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1879?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
18.) Was this coin issued before 1879? Yes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1873 or earlier?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
19.) Was this coin issued in 1873 or earlier? No Almost there 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
1874 Pi H 1875 Pi H 1876 Pi H 1877 Pi H 1878 Pi H
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
2 question left, we got this.
Was the coin issued after 1876?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
20.) Was the coin issued after 1876? No Three options left, which one is it? Someone will guess lucky, possibly loonie perhaps... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
1874 Pi H 1875 Pi H 1876 Pi H
No mintages to go by and frequency is the same. The rest is guess work.
I'll start at the top of the list.
My guess is Mexico KM#389.9 1874 Pi H.
Edited by triggersmob 10/25/2022 10:02 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ha, took you guys long enough!  Looks as if Trig got the lucky guess   I almost had you guys again! I snagged this little coin in a dealers junk silver foreign bucket and only paid silver price for it... Many of these Mexican coins from this time period are not too common...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: I almost had you guys again! Never. We had you pegged all the time. Nice old coin Mrwhatisit, Quote: Looks as if Trig got the lucky guess Didn't expect that. Normally if there is only 2 option I will pick the wrong one, let alone 3 options. I'm home sick today, so I will find a coin soon.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Ok I have a coin. Let the game begin.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6874 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1930?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9831 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before 1930? YES
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,951 |