| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,131 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Does this coin weight more than 5.7 grams?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the Amityville house was built?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
1st off, here's the pic I owe.   See what I mean about the reverse being golden, and the obverse silver. It's in the same blister, so shouldn't the obverse be golden too if the blister has deteriorated.....everything I find shows the one side golden. I'm going to run it by the NCLT crew. Boy Oz, I did a double take when I saw your coin. Very similar to early Canadian nickels.  Is this a standard circulation coin?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6514 Posts |
Triggersmob, Thank you for the "any milled" explanation.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection: http://goccf.com/t/303507
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Is it a circulation coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Josh, I asked that already.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Had a busy spell after work again...
1.) Does this coin weigh more than 5.7 grams? No
2.) Was this coin issued before the Amityville house was built? No (1925)
3.) Is this a standard circulation coin? Yes
4.) Is the diameter of this coin less than 25mm? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the Americas?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
5.) Was this coin issued in the Americas? Yes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the USA?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the 21st century?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
6.) Was this coin issued in the USA? I could have, but No  7.) Was this coin issued in the 21st century? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Is this coin smaller than 17mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
According to Numista is this coin "in use now"?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,131 |