| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,149 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
17.) Was this coin issued after 1947?  Also Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Is the KM# of this coin less than 3?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
18.) Is the KM# of this coin less than 3? Also Yes 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
My guess is a 1948 2 Francs issued in Saint-Pierre and Miquelon KM#2
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
I'm guessing the 1948 1 Franc issued in Saint-Pierre and Miquelon KM # 1.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I wondered if someone would get it... I was trying to be sneaky on this coin. Not my coin Keith, but NumisEd got it!   I needed this coin for my world set OFEC... I didn't know how much of a stumper this would have been 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Not my coin Keith, but NumisEd got it! I'm good 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Well done NumisEd. Nice coin Mrwhatisit. That is the only coin I have from St. Pierre & Miquelon.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
I've got a coin. Guess away.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin a proof? 1. No.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the coin you use as your avatar?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Is the diameter 20mm or greater?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
1. Is this coin a proof? No Quote: Was this coin issued before the coin you use as your avatar? 2. No. Please note my avatar is not a coin but a pattern. The design was rejected in favor of KM# 196. Quote: Is the diameter 20mm or greater? 3. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Was your coin issued in eurasia?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,149 |