| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,516 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
17 Quote: Is the denomination 5 Rubles? YES, well done.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
No would have been a better answer. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
18 Quote: Is this coin dated 2016? YES, another good question.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2016 Russia 5 Rubles Kiev
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Isn't this where you do your best work keith. I gotta go. Save me a guess.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2016 Russia 5 Rubles Kiev I have that coin, in fact I have the whole set, but that is not my coin today. You can go to bed now. :)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I have the whole set That means loonie can "win" whatever he guesses. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: That means loonie can "win" whatever he guesses. Too bad he just left the building.
Edited by triggersmob 11/12/2022 08:48 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Is the N# of this coin more than 90640?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
19 Quote: Is the N# of this coin more than 90640? NO
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Is the N# of this coin more than 90634?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
20 Quote: Is the N# of this coin more than 90634? YES Great rapid fire round. Guessing time now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Come on Keith, don't be shy. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Guessing time now. Not sure what I'm looking for  My guess is a 2016 Russia 5 Rubles Tallinn N#90637
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,516 |