| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,579 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm cheesed......if I'd have pulled this, I'd have gone down in less than 15 Q's. Who Who plays it and may win.  The JB is waiting keith. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9835 Posts |
That's because we wouldn't have waste 5 question finding out if the coin was from Canada. We would have got that in one question. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Im suspecting it might be the rectangular 2018 dollar...  It probably is not... I don't think this coin is terrifically huge as well... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Interestingly I was looking at that same coin as a high probability...  I guess a 2017 Canada dollar Centennial goose KM#2287...
Edited by mrwhatisit 11/13/2022 08:35 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: mrwhatisit, this is your best bet now.....a little birdie told me.....
It's a conspiracy, I tell ya Quote: I guess a 2017 Canada dollar Centennial goose KM#2287... mrwhatisit, that is not my coin
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm floored!  . What happened to the '67 love...... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote:What happened to the '67 love......  It's there 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Ubetcha. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Remember guys, we are trying to guess Keith's coin, not loonie's. I don't think Keith is such a loonie about loonies. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
I don't believe there are any guesser's left 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Show us the coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Show us the coin.  
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,579 |