| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,345 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: I will guess 1968 S U.S.A half dollar KM202A.
I thought we all agreed that a Proof was not a standard circulating coin  . You all give me a headache 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Nope trig, you missed it.  Congratulations keith! You won! Glad you stepped up to the '67 plate. I knew you would get it as soon as I decided to go '67 again. This is a very special coin to me, so I knew I had another '67 to use right off the hop. Toot had one set to mail to me, but crazyb0 sent me this one just by chance before Jim could send his. Cool luck, for a cool year, cool coin, and cool friends. May they both rest in peace. Toot would have been a hoot here.  
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
"I thought we all agreed that a Proof was not a standard circulating coin" I agree again, but Numista must group it in with the standard ones, just because..... The guessers should ignore them when they show up, if you know it's a standard circ. coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Congratulations keith! You won! But I was going to guess the Carson City mint.  Let me see what I can find not dated 1967
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Ohh boy, I missed the action again!  I have several 1967 halfs, could have photoguessed again on this one... Say Keith, Is this something of yours issued 1867 or earlier?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
1. Is this something of yours issued 1867 or earlier?....No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
So not a rock at least...  Was this something issued 2000 or later?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Is this thing listed on Numista under "coins"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
1. Is this something of yours issued 1867 or earlier?....No 2. Was this something issued 2000 or later?....Yes 3. Is this thing listed on Numista under "coins"?...Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Was this coin issued 2012 or later?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
1. Is this something of yours issued 1867 or earlier?....No 2. Was this something issued 2000 or later?....Yes 3. Is this thing listed on Numista under "coins"?...Yes 4. Was this coin issued 2012 or later?...Yes
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Was this coin issued 2017 or later?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: Let me see what I can find not dated 1967 You ruined my 1st Q! 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,345 |