| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,375 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: I guess KM#2030 is out as it says Kangaroo series on the coin. I thought that too. I won't guess it. My guess is a 2013 Australian $1 Kangaroo In Outback. Oz this coin has similar aspects as your guess, so that might be keiths hesitation earlier.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: trig, the coin didn't show in my search I meant the Kiwi coin.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: It doesn't have an "ounce" on the coin They all have 1 ounce or 1 oz on them.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: I meant the Kiwi coin. OK, you're forgiven then. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
You all know my box top is always open. Or it dark in there  Quote: se·ries [#712;sir#275;z] NOUN a number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature coming one after another: Quote: My guess is a 2013 Australian $1 Kangaroo In Outback. That is not my coin
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: You all know my box top is always open. Or it dark in there Can you turn it upside down, so we can see inside from down here. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Can you turn it upside down, so we can see inside from down here. I would, but all my stuff will fall out 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: I would, but all my stuff will fall out that's OK, I'll take care of it. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
It'll fall out up here, but fall in down there. Gravity is backwards don't you know. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I already guessed that coin Ed.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
That coin is very obviously part of a series. Keith would have just said yes instead of umming and ahhing about it. There is a coin that was issued as part of a set with a Polish coin. 
Edited by OzLeigh 12/02/2022 8:04 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Quote: Then I'll guess the 1 Dollar - Elizabeth II 4th Portrait - Silver Kangaroo, KM # 2085. BU or proof ?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: BU or proof? I reckon the clock will run out before NumisEd will be back to answer that. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,375 |