| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,711 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
I will leave this one for the afficionados. Oh and BTW, you can nickname me "Sideshow", if you wish.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3008 Posts |
You guys are hilarious  16.) Was this coin issued in 1883? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9841 Posts |
Quote: you can nickname me "Sideshow", if you wish.  to 20 questions Sideshow. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: This coin has been determined that it is issued somewhere in the Americas... Wrong  Hawaii is in Oceania And no star on its flag
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
"Sideshow", as in Bob. Hey, that's it, we'll call you Bob.  I have no coins matching. Anyone else.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Bob it is 
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: Is it a morgan sd? What is a Morgan sd
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
keith, I knew that was the coin, just waiting to see who wants GMship. I'll take it.
My guess is the 1883 1/4 Dollar Kalakaua I from Hawaii.
Bob, you gotta pay attention to what's happening here. Why would you think it was a Morgan sd(silver dollar) when keith just told everyone what the coin was. Random stuff doesn't fly, mistakes happen, a Morgan doesn't fit the answers.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/14/2022 5:23 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Quote: keith, I knew that was the coin, just waiting to see who wants GMship. I'll take it.
I want to see what you found in that 10 lbs.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Some pretty neat stuff. Maybe even German.  I have one ready to go if I got it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
276 Posts |
My next answer will be correct. As I see, I must put much more thought into my utterances.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Quote: My next answer will be correct. Game Masters (GM) answer. Guessers ask. Be careful using question marks for non game comments. Basically, don't use a question mark unless you want an answer from the GM. We only have 20, so we try to make them count. We'll help you learn, and you are a rookie, but don't be shy asking us how to play.  And to boot, "Bob" is a great handle. Almost as good as "coach", who is missed.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 12/14/2022 6:32 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,711 |