| Author |
Replies: 2,546 / Views: 44,517 |
|
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
2004 East Caribbean States - 25 Cents 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
1966 United Kingdom - ½ Penny 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
1994 Austria - 1 Shilling 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
1897 French Indo-China - Sapeque  (1353)
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79226 Posts |
Nice additions to your world coin collection, Dearborn! 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
27514 Posts |
Nice additions, Dearborn.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195906 Posts |
Nice examples! 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
thanks everyone! I think I'm getting close to having them all, now I'm looking for the 'hidden' ones. Ones that a small city or section of a country had minted coins..
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195906 Posts |
Good luck! 
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
thanks jbuck - the hard part begins now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
854 Posts |
@Dearborn -
I am thoroughly impressed by your dedication to this thread.
Must take a thousand hours to photograph, edit, and post all these pics over the last year or so.
Nice collection, with more than a few coins I either don't have or have never seen.
Keep it up.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Great new additions, Dearborn.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
854 Posts |
Scrolled back to page 74, will scroll more over the next few days.
So far my faves are:
1815 Ceylon - 1 Stiver 1924 Nova Scotia - 1 Penny - Emergency money 2021 United Kingdom - The Queen's Beasts Completer - 5 Pounds
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
854 Posts |
Scrolled down to p 59 today. More faves for me:
1961 Katanga - 5 Francs
I'm a big fan of incuse lettering (BTW @Dearborn - you have this as 1962 not 1961)
1968 Niger - 10 Francs
Great design and it's silver so ticks all my boxes. Numista says there are large and small types, which do you have?
1904 Liechtenstein - 1 Krone
A gorgeous example, I'd like this for my collection
1813 Demerara and Essequibo - ½ Stiver (a Token)
Wow
1892 Sarawak - 1 Cent
I had one of these, but not nearly so nice as this one
2024-P Greatest Generation WWII Memorial coin
Beautiful - another one I need
1903 North Borneo - 2-½ Cents
Nice color, nice design, lots of history
|
|
Moderator
  United States
107269 Posts |
@ jeffbuckes Thanks for your comments on my collection! I appreciate it! I'll have to check on that '1961 Katanga - 5 Francs' coin and see what I did there. (thanks) and Thanks Numis Ed to you too.  and now for more coins I have added to my set. 
|
| |
Replies: 2,546 / Views: 44,517 |