| Author |
Replies: 22,598 / Views: 654,120 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
Yes... Bob Dylan.
Is the "Technique" of this coin listed as "Milled"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Look at the new....GQ....iggy. Seriously, looks like Bob Dylan.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
Thanks guys. I like it. Figured I've been here long enough to have a custom avatar.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
13.) Is the "Technique" of this coin listed as "Milled"? No My avatar is a collection of all genuine clipped coins arranged in a pattern 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
  United States
6876 Posts |
Was this coin around when, The United States public debt contracts to zero, for the only time in history?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
14.) Was this coin around when, The United States public debt contracts to zero, for the only time in history? (1835) Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Yes... Bob Dylan. I thought it was. Should be Iggy Pop though 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
I'm at 192 less 71 for milled.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1801 - 1810 inclusive?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
15.) Was this coin issued in 1801-1810 inclusive? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
Quote:Should be Iggy Pop though  That would be fitting, but I'm not a bit fan of Iggy Pop  I'm at 145
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1985 Posts |
India is out!
So is Ceylon, USA, UK, Sweden, Poland, Portugal.
Edited by MachinMachinMan 01/31/2025 7:55 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1985 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Mexico?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1503 Posts |
India is out... thanks... so, now I have 100
|
| |
Replies: 22,598 / Views: 654,120 |