Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

misfit's Last 20 Posts

1652 Pine Tree Schilling And Benzentine Coin Need Help Identifying And F Genuine
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/13/2023  3:09 pm
I'm not an expert on pine tree colonials but just the the fact yours is that round AND centered would indicate it's fake.
Forum: US Classic and Colonial Coins

2023 Morgan Peace Dollars Enrollments Online!
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2022  2:24 pm
Mint website has the 2023 schedule posted. Looks like the proofs will be released in fall of 2023.
Forum: US Commemoratives and Non-Circulating Coinage (NCLT) Including Grading, Varieties, and Errors

I'm Surprised That Nobody Mentioned The New Release Of The 1oz Coast Guard Medal Yet.
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/29/2022  06:40 am
Got my ship notice a few days ago, should be here Saturday...

Forum: US Commemoratives and Non-Circulating Coinage (NCLT) Including Grading, Varieties, and Errors

2023 Morgan Peace Dollars Enrollments Online!
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/10/2022  1:21 pm
I like the way the mint has done this for the 2023 Morgan and Peace coins.

I didn't receive an email from the mint that the 2023 enrollments were open. I found out here, thank you livingwater BTW. Without a general email going out to all past customers, the collectors and enthusiasts who want the coins for themselves are probably browsing and lurking on forums like this or on coinworld. Maybe they hear from a coin club, friends who collect or local dealers. Those who have no interest in the coins other than flipping are probably the last to hear about enrollments, unless some APB goes on on reddit, twitter or whatever social media of the week.

I'll take this over trying to compete with thousands of others at the same time on the mints website for an hour with endless erors and captcha, only to find they are sold out. I would think the mint had a lot of negative feedback about that from people who missed out on the 2021 morgans and peace.

Kinda Concerned About My ASE (S) Enrollment Sale Today.
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 08/09/2022  10:31 am
If you log into your account and check order history you should see something to the effect of "enrollment processing". Also check your cards pending changes, it may be in process still and not posted.

American Eagle Proof Enrollments Open
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 04/13/2022  08:57 am
Thanks for the replies, my first time with enrollments and just trying to get a feel for how to know if I need to deal with the feeding frenzy when the gate is opened tomorrow.

American Eagle Proof Enrollments Open
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 04/12/2022  07:35 am
Question on ASE enrollments with the mint:
Will the mint charge my CC or send an order confirmation before the item goes on sale on the website?

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/04/2021  11:04 am
I tried to get one, same result, household limit reached.

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/01/2021  5:24 pm
The Morgan (P) and peace dollars were delivered today, so I now have all coins ordered. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality of the coins, they are nice though I'm not a fan of the burnished look. I also have to acknowledge I was fortunate to be able to get all six, I know the ordering process was hit or miss and some missed out. So glad I did not have to resort to aftermarket or eaby to find missed items.

I did a quick scan on each coin and did not see any noticeable flaws. I'll sit down with the coins and some homebrew this weekend and look closer with a magnifier. If all looks good I will send them to PCGS.

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2021  07:21 am
How long before we start seeing rainbow target toned 2021 Morgan dollars on ebay?

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/25/2021  5:55 pm
I received my D and S morgans today. They are nice coins but have sort of a burnished look to them, the details in Liberty and the eagle are not sharp and crisp like original morgan dollars, IMO. If they offer them in the future in proof finish I might pick up a few but I'm not planning to pick up anymore unc's if they continue past 2021. For the same $$$ I can pick up common date original morgan dollars in MS62-64 in TPG slabs.

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/21/2021  11:33 am
I have tracking number for D & S Morgans. So, maybe I'll see them next week?

2021 Limited Edition 2021 Silver Proof Set - American Eagle Collection
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/20/2021  3:50 pm

Quote:

Quote:
I'm really enjoying the crossing the delaware quarter. What a great design.
I like it, too. I do wish it could have hung around for a bit longer.

I thought the Delaware crossing quarter design was worthy of 5oz puck release, I guess the mint didn't agree. Too bad.

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/19/2021  08:21 am
My D and S Morgans like others report has a pending charge on my credit card, and status is processing.

The O and CC privy orders: one has pending on my card, the other order for O and CC privy order has one of the Morgans charged through paypal but unknown if it is the CC or O. Both orders status is shown as processing.

I'm hoping all coins will be charged this month, October has an extra payday for me... convenient.

Will The U S Mint's Future Bring More Morgan And Peace Dollars? Yes!
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/19/2021  08:14 am
On one hand I would like to see proof version of the Morgans and peace, on the other hand I would like 2021 to be one and done for these coins. I think going past 2021 would just make it seem more like a money grab by the mint.

American Eagle 2021 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin-21egn
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/05/2021  07:31 am
I got a shipping notice yesterday mine has shipped, still in pre-shipment this morning.

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/01/2021  7:23 pm
Speaking of ebay, there's a "presale" set auction current bid at $299

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224631006996

Where's that face palm smily?

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set
misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/01/2021  2:55 pm
My set arrived today, haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Came a day early, good thing, now I don't have to worry about having a mail hold or have someone get it from the mailbox while I'm out of town.

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/01/2021  2:51 pm

Quote:
Just imagine if this included a Type 1 S Proof... That would have been crazy.
Quote:

Imagine if it does and the mint's website had a typo...

misfit
Valued Member
United States
106 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/01/2021  1:27 pm
I added one to bag at 12:20pm (central time) and checked out no problem, used paypal too which is usually missing.

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: