Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

DieselCountry's Last 20 Posts

1880 S Morgan Dollar Amazing Toning
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2022  9:39 pm
I agree and a pic is worth 1000 words. I I collect cuz it's what I enjoy. Just like the first time my daughter opened a roll of halves and found a 90% silver Kennedy. She yelled I've got silver. Her joy made me so happy. That's what alot of people have gotten away from. Joy of collecting. Not for a get rich scheme. I love O mint mark coins A MS 63 O is a MS 70 in my book if I come across one. Cuz my grand mother family is from Louisiana. A million dollar coin has several different riches. Just like the natural tone on this coin. Rainbow is always seen. Not this color or style bits why I love it
Forum: US Classic and Colonial Coin Grading

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2022  8:59 pm

It's a 65 graded by PCGS. It's not a fake, fraud coin, or any other as stated in comments. To all people always commenting about fake coins the truth is unless it's graded by PCGS, NGC I don't care if you got your family's coin collection from 100 years it ain't real. A family member could of bought a coin from A smuggler and they could of bought a coin from a countifiter who got from another countifiter. So don't have to blast people coins. I buy them cuz I like them not to please others. I share on here cuz a friend told me to join. But every coin every person has is a fake until it's authenticated in my book and that's the truth. Keep on collecting and sharing love

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/26/2022  12:54 pm
Man I love this coin it's so Gorgeous to me. Good Grade Quality also. What y'all think.

Light Toned 1964 D Washington
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  8:58 pm
Apologize for wrong forum. Yea I noticed the thumb print. But can't expect perfect in a junk quarter roll

1900 O Morgan Dollar Uncirculated (Picked Up Today)
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  6:35 pm
Ty for looking

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  6:34 pm

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  5:20 pm
Grabbed this Beauty coin today, I'm satisfied with it. what is y'all's opinion. Yes it's tested it's real, No it's not fake, it's authentic, Hands down best O I've seen personally.

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/07/2022  06:38 am
Thank you. Can't wait to share what I'm getting in a few hours. I still can't believe it. It's like a dream come true

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/06/2022  10:49 am
Found this when going threw a junk silver purchase not to bad of a find.

1859 O Seated Liberty's. Grade Worthy
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/04/2022  8:37 pm
I do understand and agree. It's my thoughts are similar. My main thought is whatever happens to these coins was years decades ago. If someone knowledge had them then they wouldn't be clean. If a counterfeiter made them with this quality this many years ago and sealed them up, or the unknowledgeable person, something was done long ago that the cardboard stained, staples rust. It's killing ne

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/04/2022  12:33 pm
I'm gonna send one off and see what they say. If it is or isn't. Will update once I know

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/04/2022  12:01 am
That's awesome. Getting my daughter Into bill hunting and coin searching. Went to bank got $100 in half dollars and $200 in $1 bills. Teller handed us the bills first and she blurred out OMG Daddy that's a star note on top. Teller lady looked puzzled I laughed. We got home first roll found a 64 Kennedy I got silver she said. Sadly was her only one. But got 4 star notes so not a bad day for her.
Forum: Coin Roll Hunting

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/03/2022  10:11 pm
Well if they are counterfeit then they been in staples for a long time to rust,. What I paid for them just got get one shipwreck tested would be worth it. And still come out at a inexpensive gamble. In my opinion

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/03/2022  6:28 pm
Yes they are definitely In old 2x2. I saw them and figured why not they was a beauty to me. But no telling how long they was at the place I seen them today. He has other stuff so I'll be going back for sure

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/03/2022  6:09 pm
Oh ok. I seen them and noticed very good condition for a 1859 O. I know the New Orleans mint didn't do a good job minting so I grab them. Can do more with them or keep in collection since value is still there

DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/03/2022  5:24 pm
Was out with my daughter today she was adding to her Walking Liberty collection and I found these. So I bought them. Think I should grade slab them. Any advice or opinions appreciated. 2 1859 O seated Liberty's

1902 S Barber Half Dollar, Thinking Of Sending This One Off For Grading
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/02/2022  1:52 pm
Will put in my collectable box with all my other graded coins then. Ty for input. I had bought ftom friend years ago. So I know I've never cleaned it

Confederate 1862 100 Dollars - Is It Real?
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/02/2022  11:29 am
Looks real to me. Biggest factor I look for is the signature ink. Back then all things were written by hand and in black ink on a soft paper not the hard crisp paper we have today. So the black ink turns brown and don't stay black pretty dark ink. So example go to a yard sale see 100 Confederate notes for sale look at the ink. If 2 of the 100 have brown ink and soft paper. Get the 2 and grab 2 of the fake ones. Yes I spend 8$ total but 2 if them has a chance of being atleast 8$ each. Depends on condition. Happy hunting
Forum: US Paper Money and Banknotes

1902 S Barber Half Dollar, Thinking Of Sending This One Off For Grading
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 10/02/2022  11:21 am
Thinking of sending this one off for grading. I know it's not 70 but it's only S mint mark I have in collection so far. Any input is appreciated

*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***

Curious About These Errors
DieselCountry
United States
21 Posts
Old Post Posted 09/29/2022  10:31 am
Thanks. I didn't think so but was just curious on these few specific. Thanks for y'all's input and welcoming me.
Forum: US Paper Money and Banknotes

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: