Sorry. Thanks for the welcome:) Took awhile to get decent pics with the file size allowance (particularly with the nature of showing things of this... nature)
1. Below the U of United there are 4 indents in a row. Can't be from the coin being dropped.
2. If you follow that marking I believe a semi circular fashion I see imprints at the end of 'United' but only at the A on 'States' a double imprint through it) LOOK both pics I've posted you can see clearly each instance but in different pics displayed more prominent. It is the same coin.
3. The mark on Ike forehead I cant find in any other comparison of a clad Philly type 2 coin.
4. The date alignment seems out of place and touches the ridge
5. Liberty bell crack has what appears to be a second crack forming a 'V' seen in 4th pic that I'm not sure is intentional but isn't a scratch either.
Hi there. New guy here, from north of the boarder. I have a 1 dollar, coin, not loonie that is 1976 Ike bicentennial liberty bell. Both sides of my particular coin appear to have errors that I believe are not nics or scratches but well, errors
Maybe someone with a decent eye for these things could verify or comment. I have better quality pics but files are too big to post it seems