Coin Community Family of Web Sites Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.
Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Kacinicole17's Last 20 Posts

Help Finishing Grading On A Few Morgan Dollars
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/30/2023  10:17 pm
Dont know if these are much better but I keep trying dif things and nothing really helps lol.. I know the 2nd one isn't very good but it shows the coloring alot better then the rest to me. Its not in horrible shape in person just some discoloration mainly.

Forum: US Classic and Colonial Coin Grading

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/26/2023  7:58 pm
I apologize for the quality of photos, I know they aren't great but I've tried everything others have recommended to get better ones and it still wasnt turning out for me well. Its super irratating when I'm looking for help but cant make it easy to do lol..thats why I havent posted the rest yet in another thread. They def arent scans but I think Ive hopefully learned a way to get better pics. Going to try and just post them here to see if it helps you all more. Still appreciate the best u were able to do!

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/13/2023  01:04 am
Hello, I was hoping to get some help finishing these coins. They were in envelopes and had first part written on it but thats it. Or if you agree with what they had initially even. Thanks. Ill post info of each and grading below each coin.

1888 morgan..this one didnt have any grading so would need help on all.

1879-S with a partial grading of XF but no numbers and I'm not that good yet at grading that part.

The other 2 Ill do in a seperate continued post to avoid putting too much into same message. Again, thanks for your help. I wasnt having much luck in any lighting to get better ones of the 79 but if you'd like more I can try again.

1957 Series A Silver Certificate Help
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/11/2023  3:18 pm
My thumb is covering the corner in photo so thats why it makes it look missing lol
Forum: US Paper Money and Banknotes

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/11/2023  3:17 pm
I wasnt planning on getting rid of it just wanted to know more about it or if there were any types of things to look for that made them unique or etc. The corner isn't missing or anything. Its actually in perfect condition minus it getting folded before into a 4th.. Just is the first time ive seen one and its such a drastic dif from site to site on the info so thought better off asking on here for it.

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 01/10/2023  8:47 pm
Hello everyone. I had this bill I was hoping to find info on or learn more about because I've never been into actual bill/paper money collector wise, just coins. Ive found its called a silver bill but was something given to me from family and was curious about it or if it had anything special to it maybe that made it unique. Thanks for any help!

Help With Grading 1928-S Wheat Penny. Are Any Pennies Without Errors Worth Selling?
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/09/2022  10:44 pm
At first I thought this was a 26 cause one of the angles I hit in a photo looked just like it then I realized it was an 8 lol..i had ordered a nice magnifying glass with a stand and etc and got it today so with that and the helpful link sent on here hopefully ill get some better photos now
Forum: US Modern Coin Grading

Help With Grading 1928-S Wheat Penny. Are Any Pennies Without Errors Worth Selling?
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/09/2022  01:58 am
Ive been trying to find a good mag app for getting sharper photos but maybe its just my phone itself cause none are any better then this much that can actually be posted here

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/09/2022  01:02 am
I figured most wouldn't be worth a bunch but just is what I have the most of so thought I'd give it a try. I think this might be my earliest year but could be wrong. Probably going to have to let go of my morgans or etc cause 1-2$ sells isn't going to get my family members medical machine they need anytime soon lol.. Was expecting a little more from them by now but that was wishful thinking lol

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/08/2022  9:19 pm
Hello everyone..so I'm trying to sell what I can of ny coins qnd wondering if any wheat pennies are worth selling that are 1920s and up or is it just errors and double dies that bring in larger amounts?

Heres my 1928-S needing grading help with. I can take more photos if needed but heres a start,thanks for any help!

Have Many Different WWI Era Banknotes Needing Help With
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/03/2022  06:52 am
Well that company must have been smoking some good stuff if thats what they consider being worth it lol.. These are a few of my uncirculated ones I listed too. I think I have enough knowledge of these though

Forum: World Paper Money and Banknotes

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/02/2022  8:31 pm
I will check out both of your links later when I have more time though. Maybe ill find more of the answers for all the ones I have

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/02/2022  8:29 pm
I havent tried to sell any of these yet. The only ones ive tried posting a little of have been some of the one centavo bills I mentioned in list. Those are the uncirculated ones I have as well. These ones were all the misc and limited quantity ones I had in the mix basically. I figured the ones with more damage wouldnt be worth anything probably but I'm not familiar enough to think thats the right call lol.

The first photo note is the one I was told was worth something by a company I reached out to but when I asked what it was worth they never answered of course.

Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/02/2022  5:00 pm
Hey everyone! So Ive been hanging onto an abundance of WWI era Japanese gov banknotes and others and I just am not finding alot of helpful info to sell them. I believe some are the counterfeit ones made by US too. I dont think I can post them all in one so ill try to limit photos and I'll list what Ive got in general.

1.357 one centavo bills uncirculated marked with PK
2.560 five centavos uncirculated marked PG
3.14 ten centavos some circulated some not marked PR
4.32 fifty centavos marked with PI
5. 19 total ten pesos bills with 3 different markings that are PB, PD, and PE.
6. Japanese Een cent bill marked S/CY uncirculated

To make this easier going to combine some of rest
7.variety of 50 sen, one yen, ten sen bills that are B notes

Now I'll post photos of the ones I haven't got to research much or that my research has showed could be worth something and that are what I need more help with. I honestly just want to get rid of as much of these as I can but selling them hasnt been an easy task for me. My apologies if this is alot in one message but I appreciate any bit of info or prices you give me.

1943-P Jefferson Nickel In Need Of Grading
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 12/02/2022  4:34 pm
Oh ok, I wasn't aware of that error. I dont think any of mine have it though. Its still really hard for me to notice the difference of coins like that. Might be easier if I saw in person what to look for. I have one coin that looks doubled to me but probably isn't lol..thanks for the info on it though!

1943-P Jefferson Nickel In Need Of Grading
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/30/2022  3:39 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb sounding or obvious question,which it prob is, but when you guys are talking about this other variety what exactly does that mean? What area and how is it different? Because I do have all dif mints like mentioned,including no mint mark as well as this P one which I thought seemed a little odd. Dont they normally either have P or dont?

Grading Request On 1880-O Morgan Dollar
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/30/2022  3:31 pm
I will check out that site as well mentioned above for pricing and see if it helps for me

Grading Request On 1880-O Morgan Dollar
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/30/2022  3:30 pm
I wasn't sure either at first but I think its just an odd couple spots of wear. Might have been fixed in past by someone else but in person it looks more like wear for sure. Thank you for your grades, I'm not familiar with grading much yet but its a learning experience currently. I feel your right or very close for sure with what youve said

1943 Steel Plated Lincoln Pennies
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/30/2022  3:24 pm
Thats kind of what my conclusion was pointing towards too but dont have a wide range of knowledge compared to most collectors. They are definitely circulated,1 id say is in very good condition closer to MS but still not there. They were left stored in a plastic roll container when I found them so hoping to save them from anymore damage and storing properly. Sometimes you never know what you might have is what my gut was telling me but dont think thats right this time lol..thanks for your help everyone that commented!

1943 Steel Plated Lincoln Pennies
Kacinicole17
United States
44 Posts
Old Post Posted 11/30/2022  09:50 am
Hello I'm just curious if any of these are even worth checking into..I have roughly atleast 19 of these,mostly all with D mint but have a few other mints in the mix as well and most are in pretty dang good condition, others just more wear but nothing bad that takes away the look much. I will post a few photos just to give an idea and not sure exactly if posting in correct spot so if not my apologies but I'm just tired of everywhere saying such drastic differences in prices and rarity that I've given up searching. Been very helpful here so giving it a shot. Thanks for any help. I know the basics when it comes to info on them so not needing much of that but are they worth grading? Should I just put them back and keep hanging onto?

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: