Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,393 / Views: 407,071Next Topic
Page: of 360
Valued Member
United States
341 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  11:46 am  Show Profile   Check beem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add beem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.

Quote:
Very nice! What can you tell us about it? (I've not seen it before.)

This is a 1765 Netherlands Holland 6 Stuivers gold.
https://www.NGCcoin.com/price-guide...duid-1434390

Most 6 Stuiver coins were silver, but a number were made with gold, which made them about the weight/size of a double ducat.
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bought for my type set...looks better in hand than this picture.

Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bought for my type set.

I don't collect them but looks like a very nice Barber dime!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4182 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Ni rule. Fantastic addition to your type set.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bought for my type set...looks better in hand than this picture.
Nice example!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2677 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm happy to share photos of these two Indian Head cents which I received this week.

Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
328 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2021  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some fantastic additions. Love the classic designs of the older coins.
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm happy to share photos of these two Indian Head cents which I received this week.
Lovely pair!
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Beautiful pair of IHC
Pillar of the Community
United States
3830 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2021  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must say, nice pick-ups to everyone..
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like those Indian heads! Purdy!

I treated myself to this little guy... I don't like baseball BUT when I saw the design of this commem it made me chuckle, and when something makes me chuckle, I want one. Not the silver $1 version but still nifty (to me, anyway)...

Next, I'd like the 2019 Apollo 11 one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
647 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2021  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
328 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arrived today.
I don't collect many in this series but the Bush family is well regarded here in Maine.

Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
647 Posts
 Posted Today  26M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks better than the pics. Spots don't show as much.
VAM-7A

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
Page: of 360
Previous TopicReplies: 5,393 / Views: 407,071Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05