Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

You Vs. NGC - 1943-D 5c

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 3,057Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Valued Member
United States
281 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kdrcoinzz to your friends list
MS-65+ maybe FS..i don't know but that last one gets a little sketchy
Pillar of the Community
United States
3077 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  05:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list
MS 65 FS
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  07:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list
I'm going to go way out there; MS-67FS.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list
MS66, no way FS, and nice die crack!
Pillar of the Community
1153 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CSOTUS to your friends list
Hopefully this is a better picture of the steps. Still trying to get the most out of my camera phone.

You-Vs.-NGC---1943-D-5c

Grade will be posted tomorrow morning after I get off work. :)
Valued Member
United States
241 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rayof315 to your friends list
Big difference on the steps now. I think it has a chance for FS. Also the more I look at the coin the more I like it: MS65+ FS
Pillar of the Community
United States
1789 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ploopy to your friends list
MS66FS
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list
Pillar of the Community
United States
6478 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2015  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverStackerKid to your friends list
Steps look way different now. So maybe FS.
Pillar of the Community
1153 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2015  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CSOTUS to your friends list
Thanks all for the replies!

You-Vs.-NGC---1943-D-5c
Pillar of the Community
United States
1789 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2015  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ploopy to your friends list
Woo hoo I'm on a roll
Pillar of the Community
United States
7376 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2015  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list
NGC grades in 5FS and 6FS so unless you said 5 or 6 your grade didn't count. only kidding of course. haha lol
Valued Member
United States
241 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2015  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rayof315 to your friends list
Nice! Great coin to have in a collection.

Well, this puts me at about 0 for 8 since I ventured to try my luck (skill?) with these "You vs TPG" posts. Still, I enjoy them a lot - and it's a great way to learn.
Edited by rayof315
09/08/2015 7:00 pm
Pillar of the Community
1153 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2015  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CSOTUS to your friends list
I agree ray. I am not the best grader either. I may not always post in the grading forum but I read all of them to try and learn as much as possible.
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2015  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list
OK, I was slightly off . but at least I was in the ball park. real nice Jefferson.
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 3,057Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums