Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Traded 80 Silver Quarters For 4 Cents, What's Your 2 Cents?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page Previous Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 4,463Next Topic Page 3 of 3
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2016  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Here are the better pics of the semi keys.

I-Traded-80-Silver-Quarters-For-4-Cents,-What's-Your-2-Cents?

I-Traded-80-Silver-Quarters-For-4-Cents,-What's-Your-2-Cents?

I-Traded-80-Silver-Quarters-For-4-Cents,-What's-Your-2-Cents?

I-Traded-80-Silver-Quarters-For-4-Cents,-What's-Your-2-Cents?
Pillar of the Community
United States
7379 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2016  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list
Looks like a good deal to me too, unless the 64D's were a Type C Reverse
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2016  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Thank you for your replies everyone! I feel better about the deal now that I put them in the book and now that you guys are in agreement. Now I just need the 09S's and a 22 mmm!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2016  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steele to your friends list
I think you did real good.
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2016  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Thanks Steele! So 36D's of that quality wouldn't command a premium in your opinion right?
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Centsei to your friends list
If you are interested in your Lincoln collection, I think you did great.
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Yes I am, I like completing albums and folders. I just need the 09 S's now and a 22 mmm. I'll probably just put a weak D in the 22 mmm hole.
Edited by Joecontois
09/20/2016 08:10 am
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ljenkins990 to your friends list
Congratulations on the deal! I know if it had been me I'd have made it with no hesitation at all. I really love that 1931-s in particular!
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Nice. Thanks Jenkins. I like coins with a mintage of less than a million!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steele to your friends list
I bought a 36D similar to that out of the silver quarter bin last week for $3.75 for my circulated Washington album.
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Nice, well that's what I got for mine anyhow. 15 X .25 = $3.75
Pillar of the Community
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steele to your friends list
here is a picture of mine.

I-Traded-80-Silver-Quarters-For-4-Cents,-What's-Your-2-Cents?
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2016  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Looks similar to the ones I had. That makes me feel better that I didn't lose any value there. Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steele to your friends list
I think yours might have been a tic or two better. but getting $3.75 for all the quarter is still a deal
Valued Member
United States
425 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2016  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joecontois to your friends list
Well I got $3.75 each in trade. I don't know if he would've given cash.
Page 3 of 3   Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 4,463Next Topic Page 3 of 3
First Page Previous Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums