| Author |
Replies: 175 / Views: 12,335 |
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19580 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79151 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Quote: Nice teller at the bank let me buy 50 CWR yesterday. Fantastic! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1099 Posts |
Teller let me buy 10 rolls of pennies nice surprise a few of the rolls were loaded.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1099 Posts |
Another good roll out of the same batch. I'm going to go back and see if they will let me buy a few more. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Quote: Teller let me buy 10 rolls of pennies nice surprise a few of the rolls were loaded... Another good roll out of the same batch. I'm going to go back and see if they will let me buy a few more. Outstanding! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79151 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1099 Posts |
Picked up a few rolls on Friday been a while since my last Buffalo. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79151 Posts |
Good score, cabowabo.  
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Outstanding! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1099 Posts |
Picked $30 in penny rolls yesterday. This one particular bank doesn't seem to have any restrictions they will sell me as many as I can carry. A bunch of the rolls marked either with dates crossed out or it says Keep Copper. I opened one roll of each type and they are as advertised all coppers. I wil go through these rolls and see what is in there.I stated saving the copper cents a few months ago. Almost have a 5 gallon bucket full. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Fantastic! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79151 Posts |
Nice pick ups, cabowabo. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
1099 Posts |
I went through quite a few rolls to get these wheats. I am just happy the teller is letting me buy all I want 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195742 Posts |
Quote: I went through quite a few rolls to get these wheats. I am just happy the teller is letting me buy all I want Very nice! 
|
|
|
Replies: 175 / Views: 12,335 |
|