I got these coin copies in a bag of tokens and medals that I purchased,but I'm not sure of what they are copies of...maybe you fellas can identify them
Pic 1: They look like Teutonic Order of Knights coins, like this one - they're classed as "German States", though most of their territory was in what is now Poland and the Baltic States. They look much neater and less crude than real Teutonic Order coins.
Pic 2: the pic's a bit too fuzzy to tell; it looks kind of like the Lion of Rhegion, as seen on their coins.
Pic 3: A bit of Googling the text found this reference, right down the bottom of the page, where it's attributed to the Society of Creative Anachronism. Apparently, it's a complete fantasy, not a copy of any ancient or mediaeval coin.
Speaking of that replica tetradrachm - I sent mine to school this morning with my daughter. They are studying ancient Greece and I know her teacher will get a kick out of it. I made sure "REPLICA" is in big bold letters on the flip label
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use