Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

If You Are Interested In Platinum And Palladium

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11
Valued Member
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2018  03:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like late 1982 looking for a spike down in $PLAT sometime between now and January 2019, to put on a multi-year buy.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=%2...530255792652

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=%2...530256226840
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2018  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sure hope you guys have been buying palladium, strong beautiful uptrend.

How STRONG is this uptrend? It is so strong that it has ignored the entire global sell off in equities and other traded assets. That is your clue there that we have a beautiful uptrend that is very strong and is not done going higher.

The best place to buy palladium would be a futures contract. If you cant do that, get the PALL ETF.

Valued Member
United States
270 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  06:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back Yup!
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2018  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grinx76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was one of the (lucky?) ones to get in on the 15,000 run of 2018 Palladium 1oz eagles. Go go Palladium.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2018  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think, while palladium has been stellar and is in a very strong uptrend expressed by price, it is entirely possible that things cool down in the uptrend in palladium.

It will depend on how strong demand is versus overall market sentiment. There is nothing to say sentiment sours to the point where the market refuses to look at any asset still in an uptrend. One must ALWAYS respect price since the market is ALWAYS right. Time will tell so be cautious if you are looking to buy pull backs in this metal.

Valued Member
United States
284 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2018  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also got one of the palladium eagles. I made a quick flip of it for about $1000 extra on EBay though :) very happy
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2018  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really wanted that coin, the design was probably one of the BEST the US Mint has *sighs* oh well, maybe someday they start up production again...
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2018  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grinx76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1000 over?
gah
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2018  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
guess I have to wait until 2019 for one of the bullion issues...

Nice rebound in palladium today, while other global traded assets melted yet again. stay with what works for now...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2019  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
amazing.. how no one, at all, is following palladium.

this is notable. even more notable is the price action...

1- its been a rather smooth, beautiful uptrend for months

2- been hitting yearly highs

and the third point is the most important-

it has blown PAST its all time historical high, price wise. This means there is no overhead supply, in terms of price. In simple terms- there are no sellers above the historical high and one can see how since it breached it some months back, it has continue to run higher.

it is clear blue skies for palladium. I suspect the run is not over and while there might be pull backs, in the start of them, buyers will show up.

This is why I personally buy high, yearly highs, buy in uptrends. Then you sit tight and wait, doing nothing.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2019  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice pull back in palladium after a nice run last week. Now, lets see if it continues to trade smoothly and makes another run after some consolidation for new yearly highs.

That number is 1396.40....
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2019  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sbr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought some palladium last year about this time and was surprised to see how much it has gone up.Researched it and the best answer I come up with is it is the preferred metal for gas catalytic converters but this doesn't seem to justify the rise.Does anyone have an idea for the rise.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3420 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2019  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In my opinion platinum is undervalued. Bought a bunch last month, and may add more.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yup, glad to see you're still into palladium. It's been running nicely but is now dropping significantly. Do you think this is just a pull-back and a good time to buy? Or is it too soon to tell if the bull-run is over... Thanks in advance.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@allspice

thanks for the greetings!

the run or uptrend in palladium is done for now. The two major gaps down have caused a lot of technical damage that will only resolve in time.

Palladium might go lower, might not, we need more time to know what the next move is. In any case, we can rule out a shot back at all time highs. It will need to build another base, in other words, regroup itself, before it gets back up to yearly highs. The element of time will be key here.

I suspect after some time has gone by, palladium will repair itself and get back at all time highs. For now tho, the risk remains to the downside.
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05