Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Very Generous Ebay Seller: Leatherneckray

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic   
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5796 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2013  05:54 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I purchased a couple of graded Ike silver dollars from eBay seller, leatherneckray,and was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful 1973S clad proof Ike included with my purchases as another coin that we could give to the kids. What's more, this seller has informed me that I will have a care package coming with more coins for the kids. The generosity of this seller, who isn't even a member here at CCF (though I hope he soon will be )is amazing and I wanted you all to know about this great eBay experience.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4037 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2013  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to read about good experiences from eBay.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2013  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to know there are some sellers who care!
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2013  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lincsus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Such experiences are indeed rare on eBay. Nice to hear about it.
  Previous Topic Topic   

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05