Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture the Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Pillar of the Community
United States
719 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MartiVltori to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Starts in Wyoming. Flows into the Colorado downstream from Moab in Utah.
Learn More...
United States
21967 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. I'm about half a mile from the Columbia River.
Valued Member
Spain
319 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malamute67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is not my last picture,but is the most "ANCIENT"
At the COLISSEUM (ROME) 2006 May......

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
925 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Masis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not one for liking having photos taken, must stem from the "school photo day" in my schooldays.
However, when hiking in Armenia in 2011, a member of the group happened to be a professional photographer, so there I am.

United Kingdom
20 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Richrich3849 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ohhh. Arghhh. Who needs a metal detector!

Valued Member
United Kingdom
298 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Monkeybean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Striding edge 2012

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2013  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I nearly forgot this is an ancient forum why didn't I post a pic of me at some ancient ruins?

Here is me in 2011 at the Mayan ruins of Tulum c. 900 AD.

Just so everyone is aware I live in the North East, I am not a warm weather person. I remember just before I sat down the temp read 46 C. It certainly didn't take any conversion to F to realize it was entirely to hot for my liking. Ruins were nice. I found a nice shady house to hang out at for a few minutes. I would have loved for it to have a roof but alass I was about 800 years to late.

Valued Member
Spain
319 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2013  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malamute67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tulum,Uxmal and Chichen Itza........t'he Mayan roure...i was there just married on 1992....
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1176 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2013  09:01 am  Show Profile   Check MetDet71's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add MetDet71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is me (far right). Left to right :- my mate Chris, his wife Maxine, my wife Penny and me Kev.

Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my mug. don't get too excited now.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ahaha great one Joe!
Learn More...
United States
21967 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pics folks taken at interesting locations. Still missing some thought.
Learn More...
United States
21967 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2013  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on folks lets see some more pics.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2513 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is me (far right). Left to right :- my mate Chris, his wife Maxine, my wife Penny and me Kev.

Penny? Dude, you got it baaaaad.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  03:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Penny? Dude, you got it baaaaad.

Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05