Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Stagecoach Divisible 1oz. Silver Bars

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
403 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2013  11:32 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cjspearsdog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just received my recent order of 10oz. Now I am just curious if it will be ok to leave them in the packaging from this mint. It feels like a soft plastic. I wouldn't think it would have pvc but I am just not sure
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12395 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2013  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Id probably take it out, I dont know exactly what its in but I know my pvc free plastic flips are hard not soft. You could always check eBay but generally private mint packaging adds no value anyway
Valued Member
Canada
281 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2013  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add miggs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought these when they first came out and left them in their original packing,
without any oxidation BUT make sure you don't make the same mistake I've made by
folding them in a smaller package and wrapping it with a rubber band lol
As you can see, that wasn't the brightest thing I could think of
The rubber went right through the plastic and blackened my silver

Valued Member
United Kingdom
90 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2013  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arksun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Plenty of soft plastic bags are non-pvc so I would be very surprised if official mint packaging for silver was pvc.
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2013  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrykid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just received my recent order of 10oz.

Where did you purchase those from?

Thanks.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05