Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Guess The Price - Season 41 - Winner: Muddler!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 41
Pillar of the Community
United States
1087 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2014  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stud722 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting the medal standings!
264 Countries and Counting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1299 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2014  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats muddler Job well done!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
915 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2014  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice season muddler! Way to go!

And...

Three cheers for jbuck for all the work on GTP!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

Thank you so much for taking the time to set up each Season. Keep track of all of our guesses, correcting us when we duplicate someone else's guess, and posting our scores. And Most of all, letting us have all the fun while you work so hard! Just the game is more than I could ever keep up with, but you go on to post the stats for all the Gold, Silver and Bronze list. Wow! When do you have time to sleep?

This is so much fun! I don't know if I can wait for Season Forty-Two. I may have to keep posting some random dollar amounts on this season just to keep in practice.

Thanks again!

Ben
"Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert A. Heinlein

Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2014  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good work, muddler, and all who finished up in the standings. I'm surprised that I did as well as I did this round, as I was in the hospital for 10 days and pretty much out of it another day or two. Timing is everything. Bring on the next round! And as always, thanks to jbuck for organizing and hosting this fun and educational activity. You rock, buddy!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1087 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2014  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stud722 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. Thank you jbuck for all of the work that you put into this fun game.
264 Countries and Counting!
Learn More...
United States
76103 Posts
Page: of 41 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05