Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Bought From Silvergoldbull?

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Canada
46 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2014  02:44 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Canadian to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was just checking out some online websites to buy bullion from, and wanted to know what people thought of SilverGoldBull?

There prices seem pretty fair, and there shipping within Canada is reasonable as well.

If not from SilverGoldBull, where do you usually buy bullion from?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Valued Member
United States
105 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2014  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Okie1987 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've used Silvertowne, APMEX, and JMBullion. Depending on what I want my LCS is where I will go.
Valued Member
Canada
177 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2014  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thehulk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I placed an order with SilverGoldBull a few months back and have no complaints. Shipping is $20.95, so you have to place a larger order to make it worthwhile, but their prices and selection are good and the shipment arrived in a few days. Since they are in Canada you don't have to worry about customs or anything like that. I'd recommend them, in fact I've been thinking of placing another order with them soon.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2014  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SilverGoldBull is pretty good! I watch for their ongoing deals! Quick ship and friendly service.

And you can pay with Bill payment which is painless (no cost, instant).

Enjoy!
Canada
46 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2014  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah the bill payment is great.
Does anyone know of any other bullion site that will accept interac/bill payment similiar to SilverGoldBull?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1037 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2014  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add welder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the referral. I like Provident Metals myself, but will give these guys a try for my next purchase.
Valued Member
Canada
158 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2014  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fireman638 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've purchased from SGB on numerous occasions, but like the hulk said, make sure it is a fair sized order to help offset the shipping price. They are quick, the packages are discreet, no minimum order required, and customer service is excellent. My only complaint is when you open an account with them, it stores all of your past purchases. Could be good or bad, but I don't like the idea of someone cracking into their database and finding out what I have purchased from them.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
576 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2014  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Liverpool to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've done one order and they were great, I ordered bullion but I paid the extra for airtites. The coins are free of fingerprints and the airtites are much nicer than anything I've bought at my local coin shop.

I would recommend SGB.
Liverpool
Pillar of the Community
Canada
814 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2014  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Solidifier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I order from them all the time. I have ordered from almost all the bullion companies in Canada and SGB is by far the best. Shipping is ok service is excellent. I get the order the next day. They have a great selection and get some of the odd stuff like SBSS and silver bullets and zombucks, plus all the usual stuff. I tried ordering from TGB and shipping was terrible and they don't carry stock on what they sell so I had to wait 3 months to get my order...never again from them. I also tried a precious metals and they lost the order because they don't insure or track their packages and blamed it on me and I had to fight to get my money back...never again from them. I don't bother ordering from the US sites because dealing with customs and what not is a pain, not worth the time and effort trying to get money back when they charge you even though its tax free. So yes SGB is the site to order from
Edited by Solidifier
02/03/2014 9:18 pm
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelphr33k to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would recommend them any day. They have great customer service and their products always ship fast. You can buy from them with confidence.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I tried ordering from TGB and shipping was terrible and they don't carry stock on what they sell

I've never heard of TGB. What do the letters stand for? Thanks...

Sounds like a nightmare!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
814 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Solidifier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toronto Gold Bullion
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Solidifier.... I think I'll stick with SGB!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Solidifier.... I think I'll stick with SGB!
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2014  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silver_prince to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anybody know what happens if you don't pay in time after 3 days, or try to cancel the order? How are they going to enforce the charge on you? Are they really going to?
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2015  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnkd2015 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone bought from Silver Gold Bull through their RRSP account? I found this comparison table and it seems there are quite a few gold dealers that service RRSP accounts and I'm not sure yet which one is best: http://goldrrsp.ca/a-comparison-of-...ion-dealers/
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05