Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Provident P6 2oz round  

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Australia
28 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2016  05:17 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Gutshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,
Does anyone know or has anyone heard if Provident will release another 2oz HR Privateer round? After The Plank.

Cheers Gutshot
Pillar of the Community
United States
7117 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2016  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The original talk was they were only going to p5. That could have changed with the popularity the gained though. I'm curious myself how long they'll keep going
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Australia
28 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2017  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gutshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found out P 6 is now out.
Cheers
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3036 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2017  10:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gutshot.

Yes P6 is just starting to show up at a few retailers.
The white whate....

http://www.bgasc.com/product/2-oz-s...ds-2-oz-5-oz
Pillar of the Community
United States
2954 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2017  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkman123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what a lovely design!
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2017  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TMCD75 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's probably the best one in the series, really good looking coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1769 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2017  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bgasc has sold out of these. I was able to get two before they sold out. I wonder when other dealers will start selling these?
Australia
28 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2017  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gutshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just called Perth Bullion Company. They said not sure if they are getting the P 6 White Whale in yet. As I have got the 5 previous rounds from them it wouldn't be a good look if they didn't.
Cheers
Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2017  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Blast I need to continue my series too! I gotta find the P6 somewhere and when I clicked on the bgasc, it showed a price of $93 for this? Wut...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2017  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wait why is this particular coin so expensive all the others were a few bucks to 5 over spot what in the world did I miss something? Yes awesome design but the first coin was also right up there...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well now I know why the price is super high.. called BGASC and they have some more available at the $90 price because apparently there was a "pause production" and Elemetal said they could possibly be making more next month... if they do then prices will go down again and I can pick them up for normal prices but if not... well I will probably just have to wait either way. The rep also told me that at the moment the P6 mintage was only about 3,500 total if they don't make any more.
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2017  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Liquidsilver7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad I put my order in. They is delay shipping on these so my guess that they will continue production which will hurt the Value:(
Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2017  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't care too much about secondary value. 2oz of silver and awesome designs. I just want to keep my collection complete. But in order to get the free shipping I had to order 3 of them so hopefully the value stays up a little so I can actually pay about spot price once I sell the other two.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
585 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2017  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justsilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SGB USA has lowest price on White Whale at this moment.
https://silvergoldbull.com/2-oz-pri...silver-round

Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2017  12:38 am  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yup just ordered from them. Wonder if prices will gravitate to this or what MCM has them at on the Bay
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2017  01:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Liquidsilver7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered 3 also from them. One of my favorite design out of the series. Cant wait to get mine in the mail!
Edited by Liquidsilver7
05/10/2017 01:18 am
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05