Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

anyone with the latest ICCS pop report willing to help me out?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4967 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
KHatt-
ICCS doesn't even have a website
let alone post anything online.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
Edited by JimmyD
03/13/2018 10:16 am
Valued Member
Canada
131 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2018  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do I obtain a pop report from ICCS? Is this something they charge for?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4574 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2018  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes, but they haven't produced this year's issue
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4574 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2018  10:54 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone have the 2016 report population for 1961 dollars in pl ultra heavy cameo?
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

Valued Member
Canada
465 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2018  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 in PL65 and 2 in PL66
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4574 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2018  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Johnny! what about pl-67 heavy cameo for the same coin? thanks so much:)

Valued Member
Canada
465 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2018  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You bet.

4 in PL67 HC
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
284 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2018  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KHatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Question: How many SP 5c are certified from 1946 (trying to get a sense of the pop)? and how many in SP-63, how many higher?

Thanks!
Valued Member
Canada
465 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  12:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
33 in total (one of which I own - SP64)

5 at SP63
19 at SP64
7 at SP65
2 at SP66
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
284 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2018  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KHatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool Thanks! I recently bought a very attractive SP-63.
Valued Member
Canada
468 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Strach-Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure this will even show yet in the ICCS pop report, but if someone would check for me I would grateful for the information. Trying to find out what the pop report shows for the 2015 5 cent in MS-67

Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
284 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2018  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KHatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The last pop report published was 2016 so it's probably not a reliable count.
Valued Member
Canada
468 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2018  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Strach-Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought the coin at an auction and have no idea when the coin was sent into ICCS for grading. Will have to call ICCS and see if I can my hands on the 2018 pop report.

Thanks
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
284 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KHatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you let me know the population of 1952 PL silver dollars? How many with cameo? How many of the are PL-66 or above?

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4967 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Which Variety- WL, SWL, NWL
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05