Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2000 Wide AM Lincoln Penny found in circulation.

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi I found this 2000 Wide AM Lincoln Cent coin roll hunting!

Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Obverse

Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reverse

Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my name is Brian and I'm not a total noob at coin collecting
Pillar of the Community
United States
9995 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Family!

Well done! Now find the more elusive 1998 WAM, then become richer than all of us and find the First (far as I know) 1999 WAM!

Then find the 1992 CAM (Close AM, far FG), that's a bit harder than the 98!

Lots to look for, have fun!

Brian, you can post multiple pix in original post (OP) by using the "upload another" feature once first is loaded>

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it"
Abraham Lincoln
Edited by Crazyb0
03/08/2017 9:40 pm
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info :) you guys are so nice! This hobby is so fun. I started collecting about 1 month ago but I also was interested in coins when I was seven (collecting practically face value coins) lol but now I know wayyyyy more about it then before and I even found a 1902 Indian head coin roll hunting. I'll post a picture :) (I learned almost everything that I know about coin collecting from this site and my grandpa who used to collect coins when he was my age) then a couple hours ago I made the account but I was browsing the website a couple weeks ago :)
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Private information removed by Staff. ***
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll post it tomorrow I gotta go to bed :) goodnight guys!
Edited by BrianLikesCoins
03/08/2017 10:02 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7895 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2017  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brian!

That's a very cool find in a roll.

It's highly unlikely you'll find proofs in a roll but for more WAM/CAM fun check these out:

http://goccf.com/t/281916

http://goccf.com/t/282431

"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Learn More...
United States
60475 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15179 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2017  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find, tinges of red still too.

The hard one to find is the 1999 WAM, the 1998 and 2000 can be found with pretty heavy searching but the 1999 is almost impossible.
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2017  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a Lincoln Cent lover too!
Valued Member
United States
89 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2017  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chevelle7167 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is that wide AM coin worth?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1000 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2017  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Druu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To be honest, I thought finding 1998 and 2000 WAMs would be easier after I found my first one. I didn't realize how lucky of a find it was.

chevelle, you should check eBay for prices. I think you can find them for under ten bucks? Prices are similar for the 1998 and 2000 WAMs. 1999 WAMs are usually over a hundred in decent condition.
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2017  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrianLikesCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neat!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16938 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2017  1:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Your lucky. I've had a lot of trouble finding those at coin shows.
just carl
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05