Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any Bust Half Nut Club Members?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2017  11:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sheldon Overton Baby to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It is a pretty exclusive club and curious if any members on here?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1023 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  08:44 am  Show Profile   Check Andrew99's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been putting a date set together, but BHNC requires 100 Bust Halves owned to qualify for membership so I'll never qualify. Its for people that want to collect the die marriages. Its one of the more intellectual numismatic groups out there, similar to the John Reich Society, but more exclusive.
The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7953 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2017  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I considered joining until I saw the requirements. The Nut part of their title is true. You really have to be dedicated to BHD. My date set didn't get close, especially since I'm still missing dates. I have goals right now that wouldn't allow the money and concentration required to open that door.
Pillar of the Community
United States
873 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2017  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AcesKings to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No where close to qualifying. Although I do collect and study the different marriages, I don't think I'm even half way near the 100 marriage requirement.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8730 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2017  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Check Moe145's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought you had to be invited by a present member? I would be (possibly) interested in joining...
Links to ALL previous "Days of..." Threads:
http://goccf.com/t/108352#108352
Learn More...
United States
45031 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2017  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe Bonedigger is a member, but he has not been around here in a very long time.

http://goccf.com/t/32263
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05