Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa  

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7
Learn More...
United States
10683 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2017  10:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Once again we will have a Holiday exchange.

Regardless of your religious or political leanings I still call it the SECRET SANTA exchange - you may call it what you will.

These are the rules

# 1 To enter you must have 50 posts and be a member for a minimum of 14 days

# 2 You must post in this thread to let me know you want to be on the list.
This must be done by 12 midnight 30 Nov 2017 Eastern time
You must send me off line your postal mailing address so I can send it to the person who is assigned to you.

Use the forum email.
Until I receive your forum name - your real name, email address and postal address - you will not be entered.

I will post a list of all those who have submitted names for the draw.

DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD

# 3 You must agree to send a coin or banknote with a minimum purchase value of US five to ten dollars ($ 5 - 10) to the person you are assigned to.
(FAQ: It does not have to be a single coin or banknote - but let's not get silly)

# 4 You pay the postage. (If you have circumstances that would prevent you from posting your assigned gift out of the country you live in please email me and I will arrange for a local (within country or area) exchange to be made.
Assignments will be made by a random draw and you will be notified by email by December 5th.

# 5 All gifts should be sent so as to arrive by 30 January 2018 the latest. failure to do so WILL result in a suspension from the forum.

#6 No complaints about what you receive will be tolerated.

#7 If you are not interested in this exchange, that is fine, just do not post negative comments about it in this thread or the post will be removed, as will religious or political comments.

so happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.

If you have any questions that pertain to the entire group post them here or if they are of a personal nature - email me
rggoodie

aka
Santa
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4109 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2017  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally!

I'm in and sending PM shortly.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4695 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2017  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhh, the Gomer Pyle Giveaway, "Suurrprizzee, Su-priizzzee Surprise!"

Oh ya, I'm in...
FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies Vol. 1, "The Minting process and Doubled Dies", in PDF format!
AND Now NEW!
Coin IDing for Dummies Vol. 2, "Error coins and More!", in PDF Format!
Both are here: http://goccf.com/t/296596

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace."
James Madison
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2017  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bd251 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds fun. I'm in.
Learn More...
United States
10683 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2017  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are the names I have received information for
bd251
Crazyb0
spruett001

Please remember to update your
"What I collect List"
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum..._collect.asp

Also Santa gets cranky due to lack of sleep and he does not put you on the list unless he receives by email
your
User Name
Real Name
email address
Street Address
City
State
Zip
Country if outside of the USA

A seasonal tip from Santa
If you go int a store and they are playing Christmas music before Halloween - you are allowed to duct tape the store owner and hang him/her up as a Halloween decoration
Pillar of the Community
United States
7290 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2017  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in again fo shizzle!!

I'll resend a new address though RG as I may move by December.

And remember guys, Santa asks everyone to add an Australian coin with their gifts
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2858 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2017  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in again please, PM sent
Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Pillar of the Community
United States
7270 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2017  09:29 am  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always a great event!

PM sent.

Is there a way to update the "What Our Members Collect"?
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."
Edited by oih82w8
10/23/2017 09:33 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
9996 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2017  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent, but not for exchange.
Valued Member
Canada
106 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2017  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in, PM sent yesterday. Hope everything is in order.
Learn More...
United States
10683 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2017  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is Santa's list so far
bd251
Crazyb0
mcshilling
oih82w8
spruett001
TheBurnz

The list may be short because this year Santa only posted in the Main Coin forum.

In years past he posted in multiple forums

Should he post in those other forums again this year.

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2017  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds interesting. I’m in. Sending information.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2858 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2017  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Should he post in those other forums again this year.

I think that would be Santa's choice, if he wants more people in on it then yes.
Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2017  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Njcoinman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im in! Sending PM momentarily.
Learn More...
United States
10683 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2017  07:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The List is growing

88isgreat 
bd251
Crazyb0
mcshilling
NJCoinman
oih82w8
spruett001
TheBurnz

Santa
Learn More...
Canada
7287 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2017  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05