Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1995 P Lincoln Cent "Spiked Head" Die Crack And Very Long Die Crack On Bust  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8224 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:43 pm Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found this CRH through a circulated bankroll from a bank box of U.S. Pennies. I found this very long Die Crack on this cent. It is very close to a rim to rim Die Crack!

Errors and Varietys.
Edited by Errors and Varietys
01/12/2018 11:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6107 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow - that is a heck of a die crack!!
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all my coins for what I told her I paid for them.

Working on Whitman Large Cent date set album 1793-1857 (57 holes filled of 64 total) now come the "toughies" - yikes!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8224 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haha, that's for sure Mark. The die is dying and the Die Crack is very close to being a rim to rim Die Crack.
Errors and Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3378 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent pick up! It is in such nice shape too. Don't you just hate it when you get cheated like that? There have been a few posts here where just another 8th of a inch would have completed the break - so so close.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8224 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  12:00 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent pick up! It is in such nice shape too. Don't you just hate it when you get cheated like that? There have been a few posts here where just another 8th of a inch would have completed the break - so so close.

Thank you CoinCents! It is in very nice shape. I hate it when I get teased like this with a Die Crack so long, but it is still a great find! Very close to being rim to rim.
Errors and Varietys.
Edited by Errors and Varietys
01/13/2018 09:28 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26671 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pick up!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15539 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another nice finds nd
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8224 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you moxking. I have been finding a ton of these lately. :)
Errors and Varietys.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05