Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1845 Liberty Seated 1/2 Dime Repunched Date FS-302 Cherry Picked Off eBay!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12032 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2018  10:03 pm Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I bought this on eBay for 18.00 dollars. I will thank Tanner Scott (TanMan2001) for sending me this eBay link in a email. This seller didn't know and was unaware of this RPD on this half dime. What condition does this coin grade at (I know it will be a pretty low grade, but I don't care that much). Here's the link if you want to see the Repuched Date. Just zoom in on the date and you can easily see it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1845-Seate....m2749.l2649

Errers and Varietys
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14340 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2018  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, that's it no question repunched date, often called a 5/3 which it is not.
Gary Schmidt
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12032 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2018  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Conder101. I heard of people calling it a 5/3, but it isn't. It was nice to Cherry Pick this off of eBay for fairly cheap.
Errers and Varietys
Pillar of the Community
United States
1319 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2018  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He cherrypicked one for me and I cherrypicked one for him.

After posting the 1845 H10c FS-301 I have in his rarest varieties topic, E&V emailed me about one he found on eBay.
He said I could bid on it, and I did. I felt bad considering E&V could have gotten that coin, so to repay him I sent him a handful of FS-302 I had on my watch list that I found looking for an FS-301 to see if he was interested. So, he bought this one.

The FS-301 I bought should arrive by tomorrow and the repunched date is much more obvious on this example than the one I have.

I definitely still owe E&V something more though...
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12032 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's correct what Tanman said. That's how we both got are awesome cherry picked coins from eBay. Thank you Tanman for the link. I enjoyed the half dime I got in the mail. TanMan, you're good. You don't have to owe me anything.
Errers and Varietys
Valued Member
United States
92 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dollardude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WTG... very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
691 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice pick up indeed!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12032 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you merclover! It was fun. I love getting good deals on varieties.
Errers and Varietys
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05