Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1888 Newfoundland 50 Cent Obverse P2 , P3, Or P4?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
142 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  7:35 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Canadian coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, I have this 1888 Newfoundland 50 Cent and I'mástumped on which portrait the obverse is my Coins and Canada shows 3 possible portraits and there is a nice picture of all the portraits one to five. Thank you to him, but no thanks to my eyes, I cant see it.... Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7569 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All 1888's are OBV1
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Pillar of the Community
Canada
555 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

G to VG grade for me $32 to $65 Canadian
Valued Member
Canada
142 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@DBM I realized my mistake when I looked again at my coin catalogue. I was looking in Canadian coins and not Newfoundland coins. 1888 Canada 50 Cents have three obverses. Silly error in topic post....but I do not know how to archive it or delete it? Newbie alert lol
@TheBurnz Thank you for your grade :-)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05