Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Images For The 2020 America The Beautiful National Park Of American Samoa Quarter

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like 03, 04, and 08. I saw 07 somewhere on line and had to find what is the significance of the bats. The Flying Fox or fruit bats are native to the islands of American Samoa, Samoa, and Fiji. Just an FYI.
Learn More...
United States
76200 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Flying Fox or fruit bats are native to the islands of American Samoa, Samoa, and Fiji. Just an FYI.
Pillar of the Community
United States
512 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have never bought a five-ounce silver ATB design, but I might have to make an exception for those cool-looking bats.
Learn More...
United States
76200 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am in the same boat. No five ounce in my collection, but the bats hit for me.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05