Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking through my rolls of 1960 LMC missing 60 and 65 plus some mm

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:01 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Things I know 1- grew up in the 60s- 2- need a new camera How would these grade

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and then

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
no 1965

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That Liberty looked strange in the 1968 to me
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and last

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9321 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Typical early LMC BU's . Your photos need a little more working on , not sure it's your camera .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I'll try to work on the photos just now putting them in a file on computer
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First, I agree, if you aren't using Macro on your camera you will never focus close, nor an unsteady snap. Cell cams aren't the best. all look from what I can tell as a rolled BU, meaning "Uncirculated", bur assigning a grade is almost impossible except as a guessed grade of MS-60, the lowest of Uncirculated.
Second, you say you are missing a few years of your roll sets, join the club...! You will NEVER, repeat, NEVER get yourself a roll of 1960-P Small dates, if you do they will be worth as much as a gold coin! (For Real!) They are quite scarce, almost NEVER found in circulation and sell individually for upward of $20 in nice grades...apiece! The 1965's are a bugger to find today as well, a bit pricier than other dates to find and purchase. I too lack that date in my run of 1956D-1982 coppers.
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. It is a bad camera and user. But I think my dad had four bags ($50) of Rolled coins from the bank. I can almost remember there being a 1960 rolls in one bag. But the bag I got was the 1982 large date copper.And I really don't talk much to my brothers so not sure who got it. Thats a shame
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
30170 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice run of BU. It is tough to give accurate grades with those photos.

In the future, if you are asking for grading opinions, it's best to include only one or two coins per thread. You'll get much better help with grading.

But the photos have to be clearer.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15319 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2018  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Never say never Crazy:

Lincoln Cent Lover!
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2018  07:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I'm taking notes of all suggestions.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05