Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

That old secret drawer in the secretary of great mom's.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
45 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  4:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Winona to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well hello out th here! I'm new to the membership here as of 20 min. Ago. What brings me here is my recent discovery of a hidden drawer in my great grandmother's secretary. ") I was really stupid and sold some to the first coin shop I found, I really only went in to have them looked at and tell me what the value is. I left with almost 300$ but very confused. I'll never know what really I had. Proof sets folders of wheat pennies by the year. 1885 dollar coin. Green backs. ECT. So, I'm here for some honesty. I read through the rules and I understand that you post coins where they belong in the feeds I have a variety of coins but for starts 1860 penny..

Pillar of the Community
United States
5557 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks almost g4 but ag3 because the rim is not complete.

United States
45 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Winona to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28220 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it makes G-04.

Good story, and -

to the CCF!
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Winona to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7831 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

If you want to post several coins for grading, a new topic should be started for each coin.
"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
5580 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1860: AG-3
1907: F-15
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Winona to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, sorry about the double posting that was my very 1st post and I didn't really get how I was supposed to be doing it and I didn't want take up too much room but after I saw what I did I knew that was the wrong way to go and I understand why now thank you for pointing that out I will let that happen again.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05